Want to help the Theatre? Here’s how.
Biloxi Little Theatre always welcomes individuals who have time to spare. Even if you don’t have a degree in theatre, you can always help. The areas are backstage, lobby, lighting/sound booth and general. Below is what is needed. To volunteer, contact the theatre at (228) 432-8543 or by email.
- Before shows - Painters, builders, set dressers.
- During shows - Stage Manager, Property Manager, Set Changers, Make Up artists. Contact the individual director for the show. See Upcoming Productions for e-mail address.
- Lobby - Ticket takers, program presenters, elevator attendants.
- Refreshments - Selling drinks & eats.
- Raffle - Selling raffle tickets.
- Lighting/Sound - Help out as a tech in the booth during shows. Contact individual directors.
- General Work Days - The Theatre has workdays scheduled throughout the year to improve and maintain the building.
- Donations - The Theatre can always use your help with donations of set items, soft drinks, candy, raffle items (for our building fund), cleaning supplies, costumes, etc., and of course money. Use the ‘Make a Donation’ button to the left to donate through PayPal.